Terms of Service
These Terms of Service (the “Terms”) set forth the terms and conditions for using all the services of “2bs” (the “Services”) provided by BE-S CO.,LTD. (“BE-S”) on this website.
- “User(s)” means the person or people who use the Services. We may refer to “User(s)” as “you” in the Terms.
- “Service Site” means the website for the Services provided by BE-S.
- “Administrator” means the User who use the Services with administrative right.
- “Administrator Account” means the account with administrative right.
- “Member(s)” means the User(s) belonging to the same organization on the Services.
- “Member Account” means the account without administrative right, that is registered by Administrator.
- The User may use the Service with the agreement of the Terms.
- When you acquire the account of the Services, you are deemed to have agreed to the Terms and you must use the Services in accordance with the Terms.
- If you use the Services as the Administrator, please notify all the registered Members of the contents of the Terms and obtain their consents before using the Services.
- Even Members of the same organization registered by the Administrator shall agree to the Terms to use the Services.
- If an underage User uses the Services, you shall get the account or be registered by the Administrator after obtaining the consent of your legal representative such as a parental authority.
- If you use the Services as the Administrator of the organization you belong to, you shall obtain a consent of the organization first.
- BE-S may modify some or all of the Terms without prior notice at the Service Site or prior notice to you when BE-S deems necessary.
- The modification shall be effective once it is posted on the Service Site.
Responsibility of the User
- Any personal computers, mobile devices to use the Services, and communication equipments, environments, services, etc. for connecting to the Internet shall be provided at your responsibility and expense.
- You shall use the Services at your own risk and shall assume any responsibility for the result arising from using the Services.
- If you inflict any damages to BE-S or others by using the Services regardless of intentionally or negligently, you shall compensate immediately. Even in the event of a dispute arising in these cases, you shall resolve it immediately at you own expense (including attorney fees).
- You shall guarantee all the information including information of the organization registered on the Services are right and accurate, and in case of any changes in those information you shall make it change immediately.
Responsibility of the Administrator
- The Administrator shall use the Services only after obtaining the consent of the organization to which he or she belongs.
- When the Administrator registers a Member, please ask all Members to confirm the Terms and have them use it after agreeing the Terms.
- Administrator shall ensure that Member Accounts are properly maintained and kept correct and up-to-date.
- Administrator shall respond appropriately to inquiries from Members.
Login ID and Password
- The User may obtain the Administrator Account in the Services with registering the login ID and password and other required information, by agreeing to the Terms.
- The User shall protect login ID and password on your responsibility.
- Acts performed using the login ID and password are deemed to have been done by the User.
- The Administrator can add the Member Account for the person belonging to the same organization. However the login ID and password of the added Member Account should be protected at the responsibility of the User who uses them.
- BE-S promises to respect your privacy and to exercise the utmost care and attention regarding the protection of information obtained from the Users.
- BE-S reserves the right to provide the Users with advertisements for BE-S or a third party, through the Services.
- Basic services on the Services may be used free of charge essentially.
- For the fee-based option services of the Services and those fees, the User shall refer to the individual terms of service and the list of charges for the fee-based services.
- BE-S may revise the charges of the Services including basic services with prior notice on the Service Site.
- BE-S shall hold all intellectual rights as well as all other rights of all contents BE-S provides the Users through the Services (including the Service Site, information, programs, software etc.).
- The right to use the information registered by Users to the Service, information on the results of use obtained as a result of using the Service, and information on the User's relationship with other Users belongs to the organization to which the User belongs.
Users shall not engage in the following when using the Services.
- Activities that violate the law.
- Activities that (may) hinder public order or the Services.
- Activities that (may) infringe intellectual property rights of BE-S and/or a third party.
- Activities that gain benefits from others by using the Services without the permission of BE-S.
- Activities that (may) benefit or collaborate with anti-social forces.
- Activities that (may) take part in a crime.
- Activities that illegally or improperly lead to the collection of other's information includes their personal information.
- Activities that interfere with systems, servers, network systems and/or communication referring to the Services.
- Activities that analyze the Service Site and/or its program.
- Activities that collect the information and/or data related to the Services using an automatic program etc. without the permission of BE-S.
- Activities that interfere with BE-S’s operation of the Services or Users' use of the Services.
- Activities that register false information in order to obtain an account to the Services.
- Activities that login by the account of others.
- Activities that register the false information on the Services.
- Activities that register the person not belonging to the organization or not actually exist as the Member.
- Activities that registering a non-existent organization.
- Activities that registering an organization you do not belong.
- Activities that transferring the account of the Service.
- Activities that violate the Terms.
- Other activities that are deemed by BE-S to be inappropriate.
Measures against the Violation of the Terms
BE-S may take measures below in the case the User violates the preceding Articles or the Terms.
- Suspension and/or deletion of the User’s account.
- Suspension and/or deletion of the whole or part of the Members’ Accounts for the organization the User belongs to.
- Deletion of the whole or part of the registered information.
- Claim for the damages to BE-S, when they occur, against the User or the organization the User belongs to.
- Other measures that BE-S deems necessary.
Exclusion of Anti-social Forces
The Users shall declare and guarantee the following matters now and in the future.
- You shall not be deemed as anti-social forces.
- You shall have no relationship with any anti-social forces, and not be deemed to utilize them.
- You shall not provide any fund, money or convenience to anti-social forces.
- BE-S will not guarantee the integrity, continuity, reliability, stability, accuracy of the Services, as well as the operation and its environment of the Service Site and the application.
- BE-S will not undertake the obligation of correcting defects on the Services.
- BE-S will not undertake the obligation of backing up any of the information registered by Users.
- BE-S will not guarantee the accuracy of any information of organization or Members registered by Users.
- BE-S shall not be responsible for any damages inflicted upon Users in relation to the use of the Services. However, if the Terms shall be deemed as a consumer contract under the Consumer Contract Law in Japan, then this exemption clause shall not be applied.
- The compensation for ordinary damages occured on the User in respect to BE-S's contractual default shall be limited to the total amount of received fees from the User in the past one year since such damages occurred.
Suspension, Modification and Termination of the Services
- BE-S reserves the right to suspend, modify or terminate the whole or part of the Services at anytime without any prior notice to the Users.
- BE-S shall not be liable for any and all damages incurred by the User or a third party resulting from or due to suspension, modification or termination on the preceding Paragraph.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of Japan. Conflicts that arise from the Services or conflicts between Users and the Company related to the Services will be governed primarily under the exclusive jurisdiction of the District Court of Osaka or the Osaka Summary Court.